Sep 1, 2015

Visited Mother

She was great !
She was at a table waiting for lunch and directing two other ladies
to straighten the table cloth lol .
I brought a doll and she played with it a while waiting for lunch.
I emptied her cart basket- lordy there was a full cup of coffee in
there .
Lunch was so late that the nurses went down and got the carts themselves,
so there!
I shredded her chicken and had her use the spoon only-much better.
Took her to the bathroom, then
took her a wonderful bright room and colored.
Then it was game time and I left.
She never asked where she was, never asked to "go home"
nothing! She was content !

I like the staff, they aren't grumpy and burnt out-
we had a good laugh at how a woman totally flooded her room.
The floor nurse in charge is energetic and with-it.
Now, if they could just find moms laundry we'd be all set :P



 

1 comment:

CAROLDEE said...

THANK GOD this is what she needed all the time. So happy.. in another two weeks you will feel so good catching up with your sleep. HAPPY for you ...