On the twenty seventh we brought over some more clothes,
her tv, and stuffed animals.
She was calm and ate lunch- not sure why they served it to her in her room.
Anyways, I opened her rollator seat basket and found it STUFFED!
omg it was so funny.
A dirty blue workmans shirt, towels, plastic cups, latex gloves, colored pencils,
magazine, napkins.... we couldnt believe all that could fit in there.
Here I was afraid of people taking her stuff and it turns out she is
the resident to watch out for haha.
We put up snoopy pics and put baby blue blankets on the bed.
Pretty sure the blankets will be off, the staff seems to want their own
stuff on there.
After lunch she waved goodbye, so we left.
..................................................................................................................
I cannot help but think of her all day every day.
She does not know where to sit down, so stands and walks all day...
doesn't know where her bed is or to ask to lay down.
She was in pain because of these things so they are going to give
tylenol.
3 comments:
It is so heartbreaking. Do they know what causes this?
It may take some getting used to, but she might. At least she seems to be okay. I know how it is to wonder how they are,it happened to me. The nurse said.. she seems so much calmer when YOU ARE NOT HERE> hmmmm made me think so I asked other people. YES the consensus was that she was a lot calmer when we were gone. Guess you will have to check her little seat basket for stuff on every visit HA.Hope you are getting some rest.
Sandi, the hoarding? All Alzheimer people do it, but mother's started years ago when my father left her.
Post a Comment