I ended up calling adult protective services on monday morning.
They set up a DSS social worker and 24 hour care for her.
Mother went nuts on Trasadole and her dr agreed to stop it.
She is still driven to get out. The day-time companion decided
it would be healthier to go outside like she usually did and thought
she was steady enough to go with her rollator and watch the birds.
My boyfriend and i had a crazy few days.....
still wound up.
Never in my wildest dreams did I think she would go crackers like this.
But NOW, I dont have to worry about her getting into danger alone.
I hope the nursing home I picked out comes through, i hope it is ok.....
3 comments:
When did she first start having symptoms of Alzheimer's?
Oh my..meds do not agree with their minds that is for sure. Hopefully she will get care so that she will not get away from everyone. Prayers for her and you. It will be okay it is what you HAVE to do.
She was diagnosed in 2006
Post a Comment