I have enrolled my mother and I
in a fitness program here. There are
machines sort of like the ones at Curves.
She has told me that she would rather do this
than go to day care & sit around.
I have decided it would be good for me also.
My father told me he has a huge bruise on his
left side. The opposite side of his cracked hip
from being pushed down by a resident.
It is very disturbing that he does not remember
the event at all.
I spoke with the Dr's secretary earlier about making
sure they look at his feet. I noticed a couple months
ago he had an infected toenail and I know he wont
say anything....And now this.
2 comments:
Lord yes..it never ends.. you have to reach or keep in touch with the daytime help and evening because sometimes they don't report or put it down anywhere that a patient fell or was injured. It makes me so mad.,.it happened to mom and Sis and I went to the director and raised hell with him and the help. Once they know you can't be pushed around they keep better watch over things. My sister went to the lengths to tell one of the aides that PEOPLE CAN BE REPLACED there are a lot of people looking for jobs out there. She didn't make any friends lets just say that! Good Luck..
Maybe better for Mom to be in a fitness program than day care.
It's a shame your Dad has been mistreated. My Daddy was abused in a TN VA hospital.
Post a Comment