Dec 10, 2010

Fuses and Confused

After dealing with dad & the wheelchair I
Went to mom's to find her fuse box open.
It felt cold over there so I turned up the electric
heat. I heard it click but after a half hour it was still
cold. I went and found she had shut OFF the fuses!
She complained of feeling sick
and threw up... I know from past experiences that
this is from taking two Aracept instead of one.
Of course she does not remember taking anything
or what she ate...
The rest of the time was spent with her saying she doesn't
have enough room in her closets and she wants to
move back to Ohio to the home she used to live in.
I have taken half the clothes out of her closet but she
is fixated on this,on moving,on how to work the heat..
Round and round the conversation goes till I have to
run out as my sanity slips away.

1 comment:

Diane J Standiford said...

You are a saint of an adult child (?? you know what I mean) laugh about all of it you can. It is only the beginning.