Just got back from getting mom ready to go out on this blustery day.
First thing I did was to toss her back in the shower to wash her hair- what is it with these women not washing their hair and wearing a shower cap in there?! While she was in there I changed the wax filter in her hearing aids and saw she still had to take her Aracept. Turned down her heat which was cranked up, she complains it's too hot and shuts it OFF instead of down all the time. Plus she wears long underwear from living in drafty places all these years so there is just no happy medium.
Got her gloves and hats out where she can find them,made sure she had her "ears" in (hearing aids), had taken her pill, and bid her goodbye-
A friend is picking her up and taking her out- yay!
3 comments:
So lucky you have someone to give you a break! Enjoy all the time off you can..: )
Yes, I think I cleaned and slept :)
Play dates are FUN! Win win!
Post a Comment