Went to the funeral home today.
The woman knew her stuff about everything-
even banking stuff I needed to get done.
Insurance things to protect my mom, even suggestions
with what to do with dad's ashes afterwards.
I was relieved you don't have to rush into a decision.
I was amazed at how they take care of everything
from the medical examiner's fee to scattering.
Whatever you want! They even had flags in the triangle frames for sale.
I felt like I was getting advice from someone who knows
what they are talking about because she's seen it all.
Anyways, it's all done. Wow.
2 comments:
Yes, they are pros. My mom and aunt made and pre paid for arrgmnts. In laws did same, ashes scattered et al. Sure was nice.
Mom preplanned her service and paid for it all and YES indeed they covered it all in there right down to the flowers and such it was amazing..wish other businesses were that thorough..She even came to our home and did the consult.. imagine that!!
Post a Comment