Nov 10, 2018

Out With The Old In With The New

Brought in a huge bag of sweaters for mom today.
Had the aid open the stupid locked dresser drawers that no one can open
and found... Sweaters! They had asked me for sweaters-
welp thats what they get for locking the drawers.
Anyways, I took out a big bag of ruined clothing-
Shrunk to death, grey from colors running in the laundry,
Crispy hard from drying for hours. I took the bag and tossed it into the
dumpster.
I had lunch with mom....
She was pretty low key today, not drugged up they dont do that,
just not high or low.
I stayed for two hours and let the aids do their thing and she ate
very well. I forgot to bring a protein bar so I ended up eating
salad and cookies. Ugh. my waistline sucks.
anyways,
then i went thrifting and thats going on my other blog lol

No comments: