My poor mother has been searching ,
cranky, and too restless to sit and eat.
The fun recreation department girl that she thought
was me has quit to work closer to home.
Everyone there says they were " tight ", really close.
I has been many weeks..
I feel so sad for mom...
the aid ended up having her sit in a lounge chair with tray
table when i was there because she could not convince her
to sit at a table.
I sat next to her and ran my fingers through her hair
and held her hand, sneaking in forkfuls of food.
She was red all over and hot, but after a while calmed down.
Battle-ax nurse came and gave her only 1/4 her meds
- it was orange flavored- everyone knows to put the crushed
pill in chocolate.
I was shocked to see her just throw the medication away after
one try, the nurse was extremely agitated and short - as usual.
The other nurse is SO much better .
2 comments:
Have you taken this nurse up with management? I did when it was my son getting the business during his so-called rehab at that cursed place he was in.!
Yes IF she is not in charge,I would mention it to someone too. They can have a bad day that is true, but no need to be mean. No wonder your mom is searching, they can have attachments even tho their thinking is not all that great. COMPASSION goes a long way.
Post a Comment