Nov 25, 2016

Brother and Med D update

I had lunch with mom the day before thanksgiving
I took a video of her "reading" to me...
My brother drove from out of state to see her.
I was shocked-
no one visits her but me, and I thought for sure he would
want me to meet him there
Guess I beat him to it by saying i was going elsewhere.
I know he had NO idea what to expect
I havent asked him how it went, but I can imagine
her wondering who this man is and insisting he
have her plate of lunch.... getting mad.

Oh, I think I actually got mom onto a different
Med D prescription plan.
I swear she makes too much for extra help to cover
the premium ...
but the company said they had her down as qualified for extra help.
So, if it works out it will be zero premium, zero co-pay.
( I really have my doubts though)
I am just so tired of dealing with the finances of others.






No comments: