Sister says he is being nasty to her, telling her to take him to her house for him to shave.
She said he told her that is what I used to do- Uh, NO.
He told her never to come back if she wouldn't do it.
He knows she needs his money.
She said a nurse at the home called him a "piece of work".
He is not allowed to have bladed disposable razors anymore
so she had to buy an electric one. He wont let anyone cut
his hair or do any other of the things I used to do for him.
I have not spoken to or visited him.
The stress he caused made my immune system attack my eye-
a permanent reminder.
1 comment:
Chances are even if you did visit him he would not cooperate with you either. Probably just at that stage of his life now. Sad times.. sorry you suffer because of it.
Post a Comment