Apr 4, 2013

Senior Assessment

So, I got to her door to find her in her bathrobe!
Gaaah! Thank goodness I always arrive 1/2 hour incase of this.
Multiple reminder calls make no difference.
She weighs 133 and lost a couple more points on the test.
We agreed to keep her on aracept 5mg since once you quit there is no going back.
He said there really wasn't any reason to see them except if
psych problems arise.
I think I will continue unless it becomes too much for her in future.
Afterwards I whisked her to AAA to renew her photo ID.
I think it is good to have a current one even though I do
not let her have it.
Made her soup once home and I am pretty sure she will nap.
Whew, what a morning !

1 comment:

CAROLDEE said...

OMG that's BIG that she called and thanked you for the day..I am shocked she even remembered it. Must be strange to her too to remember things. Hugs to you I do know how tiring it can get. Enjoy any time off you get. :-)