Went over her place this morning with balloons.
Redressed her.
Blouse she had on had a chocolate stain, and she had on stockings
held up by bedsheet elastic clips clipped to her underpants LoL!
Also she had on a black sexy lace body suit that was too small & not snapped at the crotch.
This was given to her by the "gentleman" that I told never to return.
Anyways, after redressing we were off to lunch with her friend.
We both were so exhausted upon return that we went to bed.
She called me at 5pm to say "thank you, I had a wonderful time!"
Unfortunately I was still in bed and couldn't get up to cook
her bday dinner or give her the cake I bought.
Oh well, there is always tomorrow.
Oy, she just called asking if we were doing something tomorrow with her
friend since it was on the calendar.
I told her to cross the day off....
Alzheimers and naps do not mix :P
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Mom! Mine turned 85 in Feb., she is certain she is 42. (THIS year) Last year she was in her 20s. I gave her a dozen roses. I suppose more for me than her. It is so hard to know she made it to 85!! Horrible diet, no exercise, smoker most her life, her mother died from cancer at 56. Her father from cancer in early 70s. Her sister from cancer, maybe 70...you just never know. At 45 I was already sicker than she had ever been. And now at 55 I am in an asst liv home just like her. Life is funny that way.
Post a Comment