They were both abusive.
Mother physically
Father mentally
With zero communication,or any positive contact in the house.
All siblings left at 18.
I was an outcast with them.
I tried to be the 'peacekeeper' after they left.
Gosh. I know this is years later, but wow I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what they must have been like having both parents be abusive to you. My biological dad was abusive as well, but more towards my mom than me. She was the only target and I was just a helpless witness me being such a small child. My mom moved out takingme with her and only bringing the bare necessities. Later on my mom gets together with my now wonderful step dad who treats her and everyone amazingly. He's the man my mom deserves.
I hope y'all know you never deserved to be treated that way.
1 comment:
Gosh. I know this is years later, but wow I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what they must have been like having both parents be abusive to you. My biological dad was abusive as well, but more towards my mom than me. She was the only target and I was just a helpless witness me being such a small child. My mom moved out takingme with her and only bringing the bare necessities. Later on my mom gets together with my now wonderful step dad who treats her and everyone amazingly. He's the man my mom deserves.
I hope y'all know you never deserved to be treated that way.
Post a Comment