My mother has Alzheimer so she gets frustrated and antsy.
She came over and was red from head to toe. Even her legs where red!
I took her temp. it was normal.
She said she was very upset about not living in a house and not being able to go outside when she wanted to to putter around in a yard. I got on google earth and we looked at her old hometown where she was born and the streets where she used to live. I guess her blood pressure had gone up from being so frustrated(?)
I had wanted to have one day to myself...it just never seems to happen. I cooked us dinner and took her for a long walk to tire her out. It will be the same thing tomorrow though.
My dad called and wants me to drive him up to Hartford to see his girlfriend & take them out to lunch. I am feeling angry but there's nothing I can do about it- I told him I would do it earlier in the week, just didn't know I would have been doing so much with mom this week & want to relax for a day.
2 comments:
I understand the anger. I've been in therapy for awhile to resolve mine. Some days it's easier than others to cope with someone who is quite capable of caring for herself but chooses not to...
I think that she was hot because she might have been napping under a blanket in this warm weather :(
Post a Comment