Jun 14, 2015

Father calls because he is sick

Turns out that my father was at the start of pneumonia when
he was calling and calling...
I though maybe he was hungry or just wanted chocolate.

My doctor told me that my mother would BE in a home if I weren't
taking such good care of her. She said the only way she'll be in
a home is for her to (somehow) go into the hospital where she would not
be allowed to go home and live alone.
She told me to get her Dr. to Move It and get going on this.

I was so impatient with mother yesterday.
She had packed her wastebasket and used the dirty tissues
as packing. Various items like books and brushes tied into hanging
bathrobe using the belt. Pant hangers used to clip pant legs full
of things and hung in closet.
After lunch I went to take her for walk and she had stuffed
an empty cereal box and a ringbound datebook
and mail - down her PANTS.
I had HAD it and she fought me as I pulled them out.
Our walk was non-stop snarkiness as she insisted on wearing a
hot sweatshirt even though it was hot out.
She didnt want to sit during the walk-
So I walked and walked and walked her.
I know,
this disease only gets worse and worse.

No comments: