May 25, 2015

Companion for mom

Well, so far the new companion is working out.
My only clue is how I find mother afterwards.
She is calm and not agitated.
Oh, and very hungry, I find her digging out everything from the
refrigerator at 4pm!
The woman comes twice a week 1-3pm and takes her for a walk outside.
Then gives her a bowl of fruit with yogurt.

Lately, I have been removing photos from her place, she digs out
big boxes of framed photos and becomes agitated because she
doesnt know who they are and wants them to have them back-
Ok, I will give them back to them I say....
All these things she wants out and then asks where all her things went.
I just answer that its all here.
I mean, she doesnt even know where she is, who I am, or who she is
sometimes !
...................................................
I had some good times with her taking her to the beach, going to
exercise classes, shopping, conversations... all gone now.
She used to be a real ass, I am glad to have healed that.
Same with my father.
These two people have been with me my whole life.

No comments: