Because of ALZ it is so easy to "trick" her into going to Drs.
She understands getting her ears cleaned-
but scoffs at going to "the doctors".
So I just say we're going to get ears cleaned.
Her Dr is SO great !!
She understands not doing any unneeded meds or examinations on an elderly person.
She understands that Mom doesnt want a flu shot and I want her to get it-
so she sneaks it in while doing mom's ears.
My mother's blood pressure is 110/ 70
omg that's the same as me and she is 85 !
All bloodwork is good too, I saw it.
1 comment:
They have no worries to make their blood pressure rise so unless they have a physical ailment like the flu or something, they can have really good numbers in all their tests.. It just amazes me. Glad you found a way to get her in. Hope Dad won't be too much hassle either. :-)
Post a Comment