Nov 7, 2017

She knew my name

I forgot to say that she even knew my name during my last visit.
I was really happy to hear her call me by name
a number of times!
She also said there was a red plate and a yellow plate.
But the best thing was that when she got irritated at me
she called me by a different sibling's name
and that made me grin with happiness hahaha.
Which made her more irritated and call me it again :D

I have to admit something though.
All this being a bit clear-headed was Very stressful for me because
all of a sudden she was talking about going out etc.
and it made me anxious.  In the end though I got my jacket and said
I would be back later. She asked if I was going home (gulp)
I was a tad scared to answer incase she wanted to come with me-
but I said yes, I will be back soon, and she accepted that answer
and said goodbye.

(whew)

No comments: