Dec 18, 2015

Party at memory care place

My mother was the most relaxed she has been yet.
The entire place was open and done up for christmas.
Open as in ALL the doors were OPEN !
Anyone could go anywhere, and yet there was no chaos,
no one escaping, it was amazing.
People dressed as Victorian carolers roamed and sang,
three fully dressed toy soldiers sang and marched along,
and Santa came around!
After a few hours of eating treats
mom wanted to go back to her room
so I walked her over, she didnt realize it was nearby.
 She went to the door and I kissed her goodbye
and she waved and shut the door.
She is so blessed to be there.
I hope nothing jeopardizes her residence there...

She thought santa was cute and tickled his beard saying
"Mmmm, I like this!"


1 comment:

CAROLDEE said...

How wonderful that place is and for all the patients there.So happy for HER and for YOU..Merry Christmas..