Apr 4, 2015

My father might have pneumonia.
Not sure how the home diagnosed this, but they put him on
antibiotics. what if it is the ecoli back again?
I spoke to him three days ago.... I think whenever he is about to
get sick he calls me :(

I really shouldn't read the alzheimer forums when i am already
upset. All the stories of them going crazy makes me fearful of
the future.
I am meeting with a companion service monday here at
my mother's.
Squelching all this emotion is making me feel a need to
seek a place to "be quiet and listen"...

1 comment:

CAROLDEE said...

Such a hard thing watching it all happen and so helpless. I know it all too well. I think when the time comes to make decisions you WILL KNOW IT.. I had to make a vary hard one to take my mother off Dialysis, she just could not take it any more. I know it will be hard on you but you will know you have done the right thing. Glad you are looking into help. One person cannot DO IT ALL, that is for certain. Happy Easter..