Dec 6, 2014

She's Ready to Go

Mother called me so early I didn't get the phone because I was asleep
with ear plugs in.
She called again soon after and said she was ready to go.
Uh, I am asleep, its too early to go anywhere, go to bed.....
I walked over to "ground" her.
Her door was open.
She was fully dressed with a coat on, hearing aids in and everything.
I got her cereal and plugged in the TV..
she was a tad teary thinking someone had been there and she was
supposed to go somewhere.
I vigorously rubbed her arms and shoulders and scritched. her head
to get her "back".
Needless to say, I am tired, and she will be back in bed soon only
to be back up at it again :P

1 comment:

CAROLDEE said...

Exhausting for her and you I am afraid. Hope you get some breaks and rest this holiday too.