Eye "shiner" just a pale yellow.
Her Dr. had her thyroid levels tested and found to be on the boarder
of low at 0.9.
She said I would have to giver her the medication before breakfast.
Ya, right. that would never happen - I never know when she gets up
and sometimes she has breakfast twice!
At first I declined, and then after reading about that it just has to be
on an empty stomach to get into the large intestine for absorption
and consistency of time of day is most important I decided to
go for it.
Today she is still awakening tired.
I find her complaint of her legs feeling strange to be more disturbing.
Loss of control of your legs and forgetting how to walk is a real
thing. If I am interpreting what she is trying to say, it is like they
feel like they aren't all there--maybe?
Well, I'll be darned- this could be hypothyroidism too.
Numbness and tingling of legs is exactly what she describes.
No comments:
Post a Comment