Aug 19, 2013

Bodywash looks like hand lotion

Waiting for mother to put sneakers on
I grabbed a bottle of hand lotion off her dresser and put some on my hands.
Ow Ow Ow! Hand lotion isn't supposed to sting!
The bottle said
OLAY Complete - Dry Skin
and in tiny letters--
body wash.
Eeep!
Needless to say I took that bottle home.
On our daily two hour outdoor time I pack a tote for her of kleenex, water bottle,
protein bar, sunglasses.
She drinks alot more from the bottle than she does her glass at home
and it feels like a picnic for her to eat that bar outdoors.
Dementia really makes them a "copy-cat" and they will copy everything you do.

Warmed up a chicken leg and frozen squash for her dinner.
If I put in toaster oven a frozen dinner I set my timer to go off and call her
just incase she doesn't hear her own timer.
Not sure, but I think I am going to stop going up the stairs and take the elevator
even though she insists taking the stairs for exercise.

(I swear that word should be spelled "excersize" !! )




No comments: