I find it interesting how they are really trying to show the pain of having someone getting this disease. They leave out a lot, of course, and make things like putting a mate in a home seem so easy. The lady was like "I want to live in the home" Ya, right!
Last week they showed the husband finding his confused wife in love with another, and in bed with him in the home!
Hey, no problem, the staff of the home answered, he has ALZ also.
Does this make it OK?
2 comments:
It's TV they give it a lot of leeway but they frown upon it in most places unless the couple is married to each other. At least that is the way it is here. They are so confused that it is the same as having a young adult to take charge of..they cannot be held responsible because they forget what they did an hour ago.
No it doesn't make it okay. There's obviously a valid reason for it happening, but mostly what doesn't make it okay is that the husband is hurt by it.
I wonder if any older person has ever said 'I want to live in the home'.
Highly doubt it.
Post a Comment