I shaved his head and trimmed ears and eyebrows.
Cleaned his clogged up hearing aids (gag)
He cut his nails while sitting in the carseat with the door open-
I watched as the nails collected outside on the windshield-ugh.
During "lunch" which he doesn't eat, he asked the waitress for a third
glass of wine.
"NO" I said.
"Yes" he said to the waitress. "NO!" I repeated.
"Yes" he said and gave the glass to her and she got it.
I told him he's gonna have to crawl to his room.
... I feel such anger towards him, barely able to shuffle back, totally drunk.
Iron claw grip on my wrist, maneuvering me like I am a walker, griping at me too slow,too fast...
causing me to shut down.
At least I got to donate some winter coats afterwards to
http://onewarmcoat.org/ I hope someone gets my big warm down coat.
Went to moms at four and found her spacey- not sure but she may have forgotten to eat lunch.
1 comment:
Hugs,, I donated coats back when I moved in Sept.Glad I did could never use all we had gathered over the years.Hugs to you know it's hard dealing sometimes. : )
Post a Comment