I am trying to keep calm, fighting the "about to pop" feeling.
Yesterday i spoke to a bunch of people about medication dosage
and methods of keeping the leg stable.
I am very concerned about the fact of TWO injuries to the leg
and whether it was abuse of some sort - after all the injuries are
to the INNER thigh.
Upper and lower .
waiting for a call back from some supervisor
who i am quite sure hasnt been told yet about all this.
I have not told my sister because when my father was injured (his own fault)
she became a huge wrench in the communication network
and staff had NO idea who they were talking to, had given information to,
and I was DPOA .
Just as I am now.
She threw a fit on the internet and made my life HELL because I
was the one going to the nursing home in person
while she was making threatening phone calls and writing bad things
online.
I feel anxiety as I am hoping i am doing the right
things and wish i had advice.
1 comment:
Hmmm . . . it does seem strange. However, since she has the bruised forehead it would seem like she fell and probably broke her leg that way. But who really knows? I think you're smart to keep your sister out of the loop. I have a brother who was the same way when our mother was alive--he made things harder than better. Major hugs to you and your poor mom!
--Melanie
Post a Comment