I still had to wear a faceshield and mask but it was great
to see her in such good shape.
We got to sit in a relatively private room.
She was SO healthy and her skin so soft.
It was wonderful to rub her shoulders, legs, back, and
her soft cheeks.
She tried so hard to be alert but she just couldnt focus and then would
sleep. But I could tell she liked the Beachboys I played.
Then all of a sudden she popped awake and started singing and moving
her feet !
I think it was because it was lunch time & after a while I asked for her to go back up.
I was able to go upstairs to her floor and see all the residents that I
have missed for 15 months.
Her aid was surprised and exclaimed at how happy mom was
as we rolled her to the table singing.
I was not allowed to linger but did see mom eating with vigor
before i left.
So it was a really nice visit !

No comments:
Post a Comment