Oct 31, 2020

One Employee Positive then

 So, right before I was supposed visit mom 
an employee tested positive for COVID so they shut down visitations
for two weeks. All residents negative.
Then another one tested positive right after the first one tested negative.
Pushing visitation off even more.

This is a most strange situation that i do not know how
to handle.
I have been mourning the loss of my mother forever
and now this ...
i am pretty burnt out from the whole situation.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm not sure how I found your blog but I'm enjoying reading it. I'm very impressed by your level of love and concern you show for your mother and previously for your father. Even though they weren't kind to you as a child you've been able to forgive. I'm not sure if you're a religious person or not but the way you've treated your parents is a straight-shot to heaven. Best of luck!
--Melanie

Seeking Serenity said...

wow, thank you whoever you are