Dec 16, 2019

Christmas Party

All the residents were perky and had a great time!
Even mom was singing the whole time
Yay!


1 comment:

Retired Knitter said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog and thank you for changing to pop up comments. It makes a huge difference.

Your posts bring back many many memories of my mom's last year when her dementia was at its worst. Actually it is harder on family than it is on the one with dementia. So had she had a good day at the holiday party.

One other thing if it is possible. I follow blog through my email. That means when I sign up to follow I provide my email address to the bog I am visiting and when a post comes out, the post lands in my email box. Any chance you can add that feature to your blog - to allow readers to follow by adding their email address. If you are not sure what it looks like, check my blog out. It is on the right.

Happy New Year to you and your mom!!