Nov 18, 2014

yipes

After I got mothers breakfast-
 i was away at the grocery store, my mother's neighbor's
sink backed up into my mother's tub.
Industrial drain chemicals, garbage, and brown water filled her tub.
I arrived to find this mess with mother trying to
rinse off her hand.....
I soon realized, after calling for maintenance, that she had
put her hand into the caustic water !!!
WTH!!
i had her put her hand under running water for quite a while.
Removed her ring and put analgesic antibiotic on it
with a light gauze . She has no idea what when why.
So far no blistering and redness has gone way down.
my other neighbor just informed me that while i was gone
mother was standing in her doorway wondering where i was.
Here i remove all chemicals and dangerous items from
her place and trouble comes up her drain- ugh.


No comments: