Sep 25, 2014

Inspiring Award

Thank you SO much for nominating me Joy
and saying my little entries are "pithy" and you like my spirit.
That made me smile and feel good.
http://cleaninghousebook.blogspot.com/2014/09/how-inspiring.html

























Sorry i dont have time to play the game right and I sure dont know 15 people
But if you want to get to know me, go to my profile and look at my personal
blog....
I grew up in the country.
Love my cat and ball jointed dolls.
I love to take things apart.
Love nature and bird identification.
I have a patient and kind nerdy kindred spirit boyfriend.
Started caring for my mother in the 1990's when my father left her.
I was verbally physically sexually abused neglected by her
as a child and teen.
My father was an extremely volatile man.
I forgave them both after much studying self help and growth books.
....I became both their caregiver at one point.






No comments: