Got to talk to a friend today, she is trying her husband in
daycare. He is turning mean and I knew it wouldnt work
out but didnt say anything. It is just that I tried my mother
for a couple hours and she got extremely angry, and she
doesnt have the angry type of dementia (yet?)
Anyways, we got to laugh at the craziness of taking our
loved one out only to have them deny it.
I remarked at how I just got mother in the door
after three hours outside and she
said "its a nice day, lets go outside"
GAH !!
2 comments:
HUG.
I wonder why it makes them mean? Imagine if dementia made people hopeful or kind or musical!
I often wonder about the mean streak in them too. My Grandmother was a doll and so docile but BOY when she got dementia she was nasty and violent. Scary as heck. We finally had to put her in a care facility because it took 5 relatives to take care of her at home. We just had no choice and we stopped to see her almost daily.
Post a Comment