Jan 14, 2014

Sweet tooth times Ten

Just got back from sitting there till my mother finished her dinner.
Her background is one of eating natural with no pasta.
Chicken and brown rice, fish and lots of fruit.
 tonights dinner was chicken parm. and she was very reluctant to
eat the chicken. She brought her plate back into the kitchen after
a fussy dispute with me.
She opened the refrigerator and bent to get jello and I said
"no desert till you eat your chicken" (hahaha)
This exchange was familiar to her I found as she
returned and finished it.
I was over multiple times today with groceries and laundry,
lunch, walk, and dinner, spending time over there with each...
and yet she just called not remembering a thing and wondering why,
and where she was....
I went over all the things we did and that I live close by,
trying to reassure her...
Such is the day of mine and hers....

1 comment:

Sandi said...

You're a good daughter.