" who's mitten is this?"
Yours from your childhood, you lost the other one.
"I think I picked it up somewhere, I can't find the other one
Do you know who's mitten this is?"
"What are we doing today?"
We are going to ___'s house, I am taking you so lets get your blue coat on.
You don't need your purse.
"I wish I knew where that mitten came from"
I get a piece of paper & write on it 'this is a mitten from your childhood
the other one is lost' telling her as I write it.
"So, what are we doing today?"
Getting her coat & hat out. All her gloves are missing. I go to find the container of gloves
as she asks for the third time about wearing boots.
Your keys are around your neck.
You don't need your purse.
Finally coat,hat gloves on she almost goes into bedroom again-nooooo!
"Do you think that mitten is ___'s?"
"where's my keys?"
Your keys are around your neck.
We are outside and she realizes she has forgotten long underwear and wants to go back up.
This is only the span of 25 minutes.....
1 comment:
HUGS.. sounded like a really stressful time.. For those whose minds are gone elsewhere, WE have to deal with trying to cope with them and keep ourselves sane.
Post a Comment